10 Reasons to Get Involved at Maple Glen Elementary School
- Volunteering makes a big difference. Research consistently shows that kids whose parents are involved in their school do better.
- It feels great to participate! Your child will love having you at school to share in the school spirit.
- It is a great way to meet the parents. Parents working together for their children is a gift. You get to know the other parents and help to strengthen our community.
- Help is always needed. Whether it’s helping run the next big event or providing support on a committee, the PTO needs you!
- Time is valuable! We know your time is valuable. Between school, sports, and family commitments, time is short. Anytime you can give will make our event or program better, so considering offering a hand.
- You have many hidden talents... We welcome new talents, ideas, and creativity. If you are good at event planning – we need you. If you are good at fundraising – we need you. If you are good helping where needed – we need you. If you can create a newsletter – we need you. If you can only work from home – we need you!
- It is fun! Volunteering doesn’t have to be a drag. When we all work together we end up having a great time and teaching our children about community service.
- Want to get to know the staff and school better? Volunteer. Start slow or jump in. We welcome all friendly faces!
- Have an idea? Volunteer. Creativity welcome but not required!
- Why Volunteer? Your child will notice!
We look forward to working with you!